January 2020 is already coming to an end. However, not everyone has had time to sum up the results of 2019. Among them is the service "Yandex.Market". The latter published a ranking of the most popular laptops.
We are talking exclusively about last year's models. In addition, it is worth considering that the top was created according to the preferences of Russians. What devices were users interested in? Here is a complete list:
- Apple MacBook Air 13 Mid 2017
- Apple MacBook Air 13 Late 2018
- ASUS TUF Gaming FX505
- Apple MacBook Pro 13 Mid 2017
- Xiaomi Mi Notebook Air 13.3" 2018
- Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro 15.6
- Apple MacBook Pro 13 Mid 2018
- Apple MacBook Pro 15 Mid 2018
- Apple MacBook Air 13 Mid 2019
- Apple MacBook Pro 13 Mid 2019
As you can see - Apple laptops are in vogue. Although Xiaomi gadgets have found quite a few fans. Among other things, people liked one of ASUS' new products.
Also "Yandex.Market" released a list of brands. Which ones are more common in search queries? The picture is unusual. Take a look for yourself:
Why no Apple? Probable explanation: they're not looking for a company, but for specific PCs. The main point is that the MacBook is secondary to the manufacturer. Another curious detail is the peak in demand. Most purchases were made on November 29 (Black Friday).