RAR Recovery Toolbox is a utility designed to recover files from damaged RAR archives. The program scans the archive, highlights the data structure and tries to recover maximum information from the damaged file. By using several different recovery algorithms, the utility allows to achieve the minimum loss of useful data contained in a corrupted archive. Data integrity checking is also performed, which allows to improve the quality of recovery. At the end of its work the program gives full report on data recovery.
Intuitive and user-friendly interface makes the program easy to use even for untrained users. The recovery process is divided into several stages, each of which is carried out sequentially in a separate window, which makes working with the program even easier.
During data recovery the program does not modify the damaged archive itself, it only extracts the files and saves them to the hard drive. When saving folders and files, the data structure corresponds to the original, as well as file and directory names remain intact.
Main features of RAR Recovery ToolBox:
- Recover encrypted data;
- Recover password protected RAR archives;
- Data recovery from damaged data storage media (floppy disks, CDs, Zip-Drives, etc.);
- Ability to work with RAR-archives via LAN;
- Several independent algorithms of work allow restoring most useful information from a damaged archive.
Main situations of RAR archives corruption:
- Incorrect shutdown of the operating system (power failure, system restart via the "RESET" button and others);
- Some viruses;
- Operation of anti-viruses;
- Incomplete downloading/copying of the archive from the network;
- Errors of some programs with the archives.
- And so on and so forth.
To rate RAR Recovery Toolbox you need to register or log in on our website
Mail domain must match the domain of the developer's site
A link to confirm registration was sent to your email